Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thursday cellgroup gathering was at my cellgroup leader's new condo. Really nice. Makes me dream of buying one someday. Saving up. :)


My baby bf got a cross to hang in his car. Lovely.


Friday was spent exercising, haven't sweat so much in years. At night, i watched Jennifer's body. Find it so-so. Wonder why i find chinese shows are crap but not shows like this....

Saturday was spent lazing in bed. Did nothing much.
Sunday church.
Aaarrrggggghh.........today, my girl threw a tantrum after service. She went home straight away. Children, sometimes have to be really strict.


Bought a new book: The ten critical laws of relationship. (Robb Thompson)
We are not just talking abt BGR here but just any kind of relationships.
Cellgroup member lent me the other book. Heard it was good, nearly bought it the last time. I would buy to keep if its really good. I heard Mitch Albom's books are pretty good.


Tomorrow i'm gg to exercise again. My body is so weak, i need to keep fit. Started on supplements. Surprising after taking it, my outbreaks stopped.
*Home & hugging my girl & baby Teddy. LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment